Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award





I think it is a really good way to help each others Blog out by nominating each other for things like this. I am really thankful to Alice from Alice Phillips for nominating me for this so thank-you! 

The rules for this Award are: 
1) Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog 
2) List 7 facts about yourself 
3) Choose 15 bloggers you love or have recently discovered 
4)Nominate them for the challenge and comment on one of their blog posts to let them now

The people I nominate:
Antonia - Antonia Heatherington
Liz - Elle B Beauty
Gill - Gill McLaughlin
Kirsty - Kirsty Abbott
Annabel - Mascara and Maltesers

So here are my 7 facts about myself:
1) I am so obsessed with my dogs (if you follow me on Instagram you would know this already) Well I love animals in general.
2) I am 19 years old and I have never died my hair 
3) I loooove watching YouTube videos and reading blog posts 
4) If I could live in my Pj's I totally would!
5) Me and my family are going to the Philippines & Hong Kong this year AND IM SO EXCITED!!
6) My favourite type of weather is when the sun is out but it is frosty 
7) I am a little obsessed with the game Hay Day (haha)

Mine are a little random because it was harder then you think. I hope you enjoyed reading mine and have fun listing your own. 

Do any of you have similar ones to me? 

Chelsea,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment