Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

December Beauty Favourites



Hello, and Happy New Year! I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year, I spent a lot of it with family and its was really fun.


I don't think I have done a monthly favourites for a while, but I am going to start doing them every month. I love seeing what people are loving to use and these posts are one of the best ways to do it. 
I am one of those people who find something they love and stick with it, but here are my favourites for this month: 

Morphe 35C Colour Palette, I have done a review on it so click here to see that. 
L'Oreal Infalliable 24 Hour Foundation Full coverage and lasts a long time. 
Model in a Bottle Finishing Spray I love this finishing spray, makes my make-up last even longer.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Really inexpensive full coverage concealer.
GHD Rare Edition Straightners - My new love (I couldn't find the link for these but they are the black ones with the leopard print packaging)

This is my favourites for this month, if you are interested in any of these products just click on name and check them out.. 

Thank-you for reading,

Chelsea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment