Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Top 10 Drugstore Favourites

I thought I would share with you some of my affordable favourites, it was hard for me to narrow it down to 10 because I am such a drugstore girl! 


1) L'OrĂ©al True Match - £10.99
I can not do a post like this without including this foundation. I have spoke about this so many times because it is my absolute favourite at the moment; well has been since I bought it. It's flawless, good coverage, easy to blend in, good match to my skin.. There isn't anything to complain about, you have to try it if you haven't already. 

2) MUA Eyeshadow Palette - £4 
I have the one called Undressed, it is exactly the same as the Urban Decay Naked Palette, so if you were wanting that but couldn't afford it I would say get this because it is like the same exact thing. The colours are pigmented and blend really easy.

3) Rimmel Lash Accelerater - £7.99
I have done a seperate review on this so for more detail on it just click here, but it is one of my favourite mascaras!

4) MUA Bronzer - £1 
I could not believe it was only £1, it's very much matte, perfect to contour with, I like to apply it with a stippling brush so it's more natural because if you use a heavy hand it could become muddy as it's quite warm toned & pigmented. It is a good cheap bronzer though!

5) Maybelline Colour Tattoo - £4.99 
These are a really good base for your shadows or you could put them on your lid and leave it like that. They are nice and smooth to apply, easy to blend out, make your shadows last all day and the collection has a good colour range. 

6) E.L.F Eyebrow Kit - £3.95 
I have been using the wax out of this too fill my brows in for ages now, and I love the look it gives. It's a brilliant brow product and if you are looking for something new for your brows I would say for you too try this. 

7) Maybelline Baby Skin - £7.99
I think everyone and their Mam knows about this product, but I thought I would mention it because it is a really good drugstore primer. Makes your foundation last a long time and is very lightweight.

8) Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - £7.99
I only have one of these but it is my favourite red lipstick, very pigmented, creamy and last a long time on your lips!

9) MUA Single Pearl Eyeshadow - £1 
These are amazing, they are like pigments. I have looks coming up using these but they are so pigmented! I am obsessed with how they look, they are incredable! I am honestly so impressed with these. 

10) Maybelline ColourSensational Lipstick - £7.99 
I have also done a seperate post on these so if you want more details about these then I will leave the link right here, they are just really creamy and comfortable to wear but also super pigmented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment