Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

September Favourites

I don't think I have ever done a monthly favourites, but I thought I would do one this month. I don't really have many favourites because when I find something I love then I tend to keep using that instead of trying different things.


My first favourite this month is the Garnier Intensive 7 Day Replenishing Moisturiser, I haven't had this the whole month of September but I still love it! It's so moisturising, it keeps me soft all day, it isn't thick its more runny so I was suprised too see how moisturising it is!
My second favourite is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, the reason I love this is because it can be used for so many things, no matter what i run out of; like cleanser, toner or eye make-up remover, then i can use this in its place and it is just as good! I have done a more in depth review on this so if you want to read that i will heave it right here.
Another favourite of mine this month has to be the E.L.F Eyebrow Kit, I couldn't stop using it since I got a new one. If you like to use a wax on your brows and are looking for a cheap alternative then I would definitely recommend this one! I use the shade Medium and its the perfect colour for me.
The next thing I have to mention because I have mentioned it to many times though out September and August, it's the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Velvet Beige, you are probably sick of hearing about it, but I really have been addicted to it for such a long time. Is the perfect Mauvey Pink. My last favourite is this MUA Eye Pigment/shadow in the Shade 29 Pearl. I am doing a post on this because it is £1 and absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment