Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Benefit Instant Comeback Facial Serium | Review

I only have a sample of this, I got it in one of the Christmas sets the Benefit as doing, I have done a review on that so go check that because it is a really good litte kit. If you don't want to buy the full size then I would recommend buying this kit or getting a sample too try it, you will love it!



This is a thin moisturiser so I didn't think I would like it, my skin is very dry especially in Autumn & Winter so I like thicker moisturisers. However, this has made such a difference on my skin! It's become so soft and moisturised. Also, I love the texture of it, it feels nice and silky. It's not oily, or it doesn't feel it, so it would be good for people who have oily skin as well. I apply it morning and night on a clean face, I do apply my Simple Moisturiser as well because I only have a sample size of it, but once I have ran out I will be buying the full sized bottle because I love it! 

This was just a quick review but I think everyone should try this moisturiser. 

Thankyou for reading,

Chelsea,
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment