Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation | Review

When I first got this foundation I loved it! I bought it a while ago, while I was on holiday because I can't buy it in the UK. It had a good coverage, lasted a really long time, matched me really well. I didn't really have any complaints about it. 



However, when I went back to using it recently it wasn't the same, if that makes sense. It goes on perfectly matching my skin, good coverage ect.. But then it oxidises so bad to the point where I am one or two shades darker then my neck and it starts to go patchy and uneven. I have tried it with and without a primer and it does the same thing, I don't know if it's my skin because it has been really dry recently or the product but it doesn't work for me. 
If it didn't oxidise I would probably say it's one of my favourite foundations because it's a good coverage. 



I love this foundation to start with but then the longer I wear it I start not too love it so much. 
If you want to keep up with me on my social media sites, then just click the links below:
Instagram Twitter
Thank-you for reading, 
Chelsea xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment