Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

I'm not usually a fan of mascaras that are more wet, but this is amazing. Lenghening mascaras are my favourite type, and this makes your lashes look like spiders legs! 

It applys very thin, and can be built up if you wanted too, because it's thin it doesn't go on your lashes clumpy which is the most annoying thing if that happens. 
The wand is also small and thin, it doesn't get much of the product onto the wand so it really separates all your lashes and makes them look so long. 

It doesn't really make your lashes thick so if you wanted a mascara that was volumizing then this isn't it. Also I do find I have to be careful when applying it, because of the consistency of it it tends to transfer really easily and it ends up on my eyelid. 

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyy, I stumbled across your blog on bloglovin'
    (itsreana is my username if you wanna follow me)
    really like your blog xx

    ReplyDelete