Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

My New Lipstick Love

Its the Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks.These lipsticks have been out a while, but I have never actually owned any and I have no clue why. When I first buy a lipstick I always go for a nude shade and a mauvey pink shade, simply because they are the two colours I get the most wear out of so I can really get too know how they wear. So I got the shade 725 Tantalizing Taupe and 630 Velvet Beige. 



I love everything about these! From the noise it makes when you put the lid back on too the formula. They are so creamy and pigmented, they just glide onto the lips and don't show all the fine lines and cracks. Good priced (I got mine from Superdrug for £6.99 I think) and they look really elegant. 



I personally think these are the best colours in the collection, they are just so beautiful and good for any skin tone. 
I just can't believe I haven't had these from the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment