Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner

I have found my favourite liquid liner! This is probably the easiest thing to use, if you struggle with liner, like I do, then I would recommend you try using this. I got mine in the shade Black, The tip you apply it with is short so you have a lot of control, also it isn't very thick so you can still get a thin line with it. It literally lasts ALL DAY! It doesn't move what so ever. A lot of glossy liners can move around on your face or smudge down where you don't want it, this one doesn't and it also dries really quickly so you don't need to sit around waiting for it. It is the blackest black, you won't need to go over twice, one swipe with it is enough. 

All I do is wipe some of the product off onto the side of the tub because it can have too much on the applicator and apply it too my eye and it's as simple as that. 

I love this, I would recommend it to everyone, no matter how experienced with liquid liner you will be able to use it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment