Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Favourite Lip Combo

I have been wearing this lip combo for about a month straight, literally everyday! I'm totally obsessed with it. It's my perfect 90s matte lip colour. Even though its matte, they are not drying, don't sit in the lines of my lips and last such a long time. I find that they both go on so smooth, I have no trouble when it comes to applying them.
(They are a little bit darker on the lips when they have dried.)

It's the Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob with Calvin Klien Lipstick in First Kiss over the top. It is amazing! They are both similar shades just the lipstick is abit darker, they are kind of a Mauvy Pink shade. The colour really compliments dark hair colours.  

I can't stop using it. I have tried using something different but I keep going back to this, I just love it so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment