Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Updated Skincare Routine

I haven't really changed any of the products I have always used, but just added too them. One brand I swear by when it comes to skincare is Simple. I absolutely love Simple products, the main reason I love them so much is because there is no harsh chemicals or artificial perfumes or colours that will harm your skin. They are brilliant for people who have sensitive skin as there isn't anything in them that will damage your skin. The first thing I do in my routine is taking my eye make up off, I use the Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover. This is a really easy product to use when taking your make up off because you don't need to harshly rub or pull at your eye to get the make up off, just simply place over the eye, slightly and gently rub and it comes off straight away. It doesn't dry your eye area out but doesn't leave that greasy feeling some liquid removers do. The only thing I would change about this is, too make it a bigger bottle. Next, what I do is wash my face. It is so important to wash your face morning and night! People assume their face doest need washing on a morning because all you have done is slept, but your face still gets dirty and if you don't wash it before applying make-up you will be packing the dirt and make-up into your skin and pores. Creating spots and problem areas on your skin. I use the Simple Moisturising Facial Wash, I love this. It doesn't foam up, its really gentle and moisturising. I use this both morning and night, I think its the best facial wash I have used. I will then cleanse my face using the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion. Then to take that off I go in with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, again I love this. Its so gentle and soothing, makes my skin feel clean and soft. After that I will go in with the Simple Soothing Facial Toner, just to make sure everything is off my face and that its as clean as possible. So the Final step is to moisturise, I use the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser and the Nivea Express Hydration Primer, both really thin and light weight but really effective. Makes my skin feel so soft for such a long time. On a morning I only wash my face and moisturise I don't go in with all these steps. I am one of those people who, when find something they like, they stick too it and I have been using these products for such a long time now I would recommend them to everyone! They are all inexpensive products that wont harm your skin and Ii would defiantly say you should give them a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment