Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Max Factor 3 in 1 Foundation Review

The actual name to this is Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation, which is such a mouthful, but I'm going to start off by saying I absolutely love this foundation! It's amazing.. I originally bought it because I was running out of the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation and I can't find it anywhere to repurchase, so I thought this would be something similar, but no, it's better! 
The coverage on this is amazing, it doesn't need building but if you wanted to you defiantly could without it seeming cakey or thick, the colour match is really good. Normally they seem too pink on my skin but this doesn't, it seems to blend into my skin really naturally and doesn't seem like I have a lot on when really I do. 
It lasts such a long time, you don't need to apply a primer or anything before hand because it already has it in it, it so easy to work with, it doesn't take a lot of effort to blend in or anything so doesn't take a lot of time. It doesn't move around on my skin, if you have oily skin you may need to powder but I don't have a problem with that. You can tell it has concealer and primer in with it because it looks flawless. 
The bottle is glass, and it comes with a pump (which is always a good thing in my eyes!) it doesn't pump out to much of the product either like some pumps do. It has an SPF of 20 so will be good in the heat, but not so much with flash photography, I bought mine at superdrug for £10.99 i think? However, I couldn't be happier with it, I think I have found my number 1 foundation. 




If you haven't tried it already, then I would defiantly recommend you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment