Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Top 5 Favourite E.L.F products

If anyone didn't know E.L.F is probably one if the cheapest brands in make-up, their products are amazing and should be more expensive than they actually are! I love this brand, their products are good quality and pigmentation.. 

So I narrowed it down to these products: 
# Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia - £3.95 
# Baked Blush in Pinktastic (used as a highlight) - £3.95 
# Blush in Candid Coral - £3.95 
# Lipstick in the shade Nicely Nude - £5.00 
# Eyebrow Kit - £3.95 

The lipstick I included doesn't last the longest out of the E.L.F lipsticks I have but it is my favourite coloured one so I thought I would include it anyway. 

I'm literally obsessed with the Baked blush and Bronzer and the Blush in Candid Coral I wear them everyday because I love how they look! My skin is dry and they give me such a gorgeous glow.. 
(Use the Bronzer with a big fluffy loose brush so it doesn't pack the colour on, makes a natural bronzey glow) I normally put the Baked Blush over Candid Coral and it looks so gorgeous, then I apply it on the tops of my cheeks for a subtle highlight. It can go on too heavy as it is highly pigmented so you will need to use a light hand. 

I didn't include brushes in this but there brushes are brilliant, sometimes the hairs come loose but I find if you wash them first all the loose bristles come out before you use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment