Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Calvin Klein Lipstick Review

I only have 2 of these lipsticks but just by them two I can tell they are an amazing range of lipsticks. I absolutely love the ones I have. 


The packaging is really sleek and classy, they don't look or feel cheep, I like the fact the packaging is minimal. It has a little sticker on the back to tell you the shade and then the CK sign on the top of the lid and is all black. 


First Kiss is a pinky/mauvey nude shade, the type of shade I go for everyday. Desire is a deep berry shade, would be perfect for the winter time, both absolutely stunning! The pigmentation in these is crazy, they do stain when you try to take them off especially Desire because it's a darker shade, they are really creamy easy to apply and don't dry my lips out at all. 

They arnt expensive at all, I got mine off amazon and I am really happy with them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment