Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review

This palette has 12 colours in ranging from bronzes, gold, purples, black and some nude/base shades. The colours are really pigmented and creamy, I like this palette and the shades are gorgeous! Most of them have a sort of sheen to them, not glitter or sparkle but has a beautiful glow, as if they are a baked shadow or something like that.They don't stain or anything so they are easily wiped off if you want to change the colours your using. The black is really pigmented so I would go careful with it as if you put to much on it may be hard to blend in. When I was trying this palette out I didn't use a primer before the shadow because I wanted to see whether it had a long staying power or not. I personally think it lasts a good amount of time, they don't move around or slide down your face as the time goes on. 


I like the packaging, it's not heavy or bulky so it's easy to travel with, it fits the my travel make-up bag which is always a bonus so you don't have to take a few different ones. It has like a sleek metal feel to it. 

I find that the colours are easily blended and complement each other really nicely. I do think most of the colours would look amazing on blue eyes! It would look lovely on brown aswell.. But bronzes and golds really make blue eyes pop. 

Left to Right: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout. 

The colours I get the most use out of are probably YDK, Chopper and Suspect. These are beautiful pinky bronze colours and look amazing! 

One downfall to this is palette I would say is that the shadows do have fall out so I would say you would have to do your foundation after the eyes. Which isn't a problem but I personally like doing my eyes after my foundation. 

I decided to swatch a couple of colours to show you how pigmented they are. So from Left to Right: Half Baked, Suspect, Snakebite, YDK, Pistol and then Blackout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment