Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

I have been buying a few things lately so I thought I would share them with you guys, i have been good  when it comes to purchasing things because i actually haven't bought that much. Plus some of these were things I did need.. 
So the first things I bought was the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I have obviously been using this quite a lot since I got it because I wanted to see what it was like and whether it was for me or not. To be honest, I like it a lot but I don't love it. The colours are really pretty, good pay off and they last quite along time, one thing that really drives me crazy when I use it is the amount of fallout I get from it. There is so much shadow that drops down when I apply it that there is no way I can do my foundation first. Other than that I would think its a brilliant palette to buy. 
Then I had to get some new skin products because I was running out of my others, so I got the L'OrĂ©al Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution and the Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover. I hope i like these because I want to move away from the ones i always use and try new ones. 
Then I ordered some things from E.L.F cosmetics, in the Uk we can only buy them from offline, I got a blush in the shade Peachy Keen, a lipstick in Party In The Buff.. Which I was really disappointed about because it was broke when it arrived! A Glossy Gloss in Funky Fuchsia and a Baked Blush but it doesn't have the name on it so I arnt sure what colour I got, I think it was St. Lucia. Lastly I got 2 of the  simple Eyeshadow brushes.




No comments:

Post a Comment