Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

My Holiday in the Philippines!


This is the reason I haven't been posting as much as I was supposed to.. Normally I would like to post twice a week, but it was pretty hard to do when I'm in such a beautiful place. The Philippines is the most unreal, gorgeous, hot place on the planet! When I saw pictures of where we were going and what we were doing it looked nice but I didn't think it would be like that in person. However, it really was so surreal! This is probably going to have to go between two posts because we jammed so much into the two weeks we were there! This post will probably be all of the places we stayed and then the next post all the activities we did. 
So we started off by flying from Newcastle Airport to Dubai Airport, then from there to Manila in the Philippines and then.. Finally we arrived at where we were staying after another flight to Davao City, where we got to stay in this gorgeous villa. It was private so we had the whole place to ourselves (pool included). I loved it here and wanted to stay, it was so gorgeous, air conditioned, which was an absolute must seen as though it was between 38-40 degrees! We stayed here for the first week which went so fast.. The days seemed long but that's because the sun rises at around 5 in the morning so I often woke up at that time. 

After the villa we flew to Cebu, another place in the Philippines, at the Eden Resort. It was absolutely stunning here, we had our own little seperate rooms with our own keys, it had a balcony over looking the beach and an on suite bathroom. This was a shared pool but it wasn't a very crowded place so we were normally the only ones in there anyway. Everyone here was extremely friendly when we were there as they love the English.. We stayed here for about 3 nights, while we were doing activities in Cebu.


After this we went to Bohol and stayed in the Linaw Beach Resort. This was just as beautiful as the rest, it was my dad's favourite here and I can understand why! It was a resort like the one in Cebu and my dads room was the bottom left door in the picture opening onto the pool.. Incredible on a morning! We only stayed here for about 2 nights, as this was more as a relaxing place but we did do we activities - which will be on the next post from the holiday. 




Before we flew home we squeezed in another place to stay but I don't have any pictures of this one because we were only there over night before we flew home. It was called The Heritage Manila Hotel and was beautiful, it was big and fancy like something out of a film, it's a shame I didn't take any photos, I think I was too tired at this point! I hope I haven't missed anywhere out because we did so much.
This holiday was honestly a holiday of a lifetime and I have my family to thank for making it even better! If anyone got a chance to go I would absolutely recommend you to stay any of these places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment