Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

My Everyday Make Up Routine

So first I start off by using the Sen, Whitepure and Simple Kind to Skin Moisturiser, I just rub this into my face using my fingers.. This is very important to do especially if you have dry skin, I use them both for different reasons (I will be doing a review on my moisturisers soon)
I then go onto foundation, at the moment I'm loving the Estée Lauder Double Wear in 1C0 Shell so I often use that day to day, using a small amount and applying it with a stippling brush, going round in circular motions till it's blended in, I will then normally set it with Rimmel Match Perfection loose powder in Translucent, I like this powder because it's nicely milled, so doesn't cling to my dry patches.
Most days I don't  wear concealer, so I go straight to my brows after foundation, I will start by setting them with a clear mascara, I'm using the Technic Natural Lashes, then I use Rimmel mono eyeshadow in 033 dusk, to fill in the bottom of my brows and the outer edge, then I go in with Vital Radience Brow Fill-In Powder in 04 Brunette to fill in the front of my brows and blending both the colours together so it's not an obvious change, then to finish them off I set them with the same clear mascara so it's like a sandwich packing the colour in. 
My next step is eyes, depending on what I'm doing or if I'm in a rush is depending on whether I put eyeshadow on, generally I don't so I will either use a black eyeliner and do a simple cat eyeliner shape going from thin to thick or I will use the same Rimmel mono shadow I used for my brows (because it's already out) and smudging that along the lash line. I then curl my eyelashes, and apply plenty of mascara, I start with L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene black smoke, then Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro glam and lastly Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express on the top lashes, I like them to look really long and full and for the bottom lashes I use Rimmel Sexy Curves and the same Maybelline mascara.. Seems a lot I know! That's because it is but that's how I like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment